About Me

My photo
Give me music and give me noise....

Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Cut you up, Dubpod #3 (Dec 2013)

Forget the fireworks! Nah man, ya don't want them ungodly fizzin' and bangin' tings. Instead, me dread bred, check out Dubpod #3.

It'll keep you warm all night long ...

(Update: link now taken down, but I can re-up on request).


1: Prince Alla & Phillip Fraser, Black rose
2: Keith Rowe, Groovy situation 
3: Junior Murvin, Police and thieves
4: Mikey Dread, Fatten dub for snakes dub 
5: Cut you up 
6: Sly & Robbie & Revolutionaries, Chalice man dub
7: Scratch & The Upsetters, Super ape 
8: Scientist & Roots Radics, Caring for my sister
9: The Abyssinians, Declaration of rights
10: You've come to the right guy 
11: Prince Jammy, Step it up dub 
12: U Brown, No more tribal war
13: Black Uhuru/Dennis Brown, Wood version
14: Count Ossie, I am a warrior
15: Prince Buster, Satta a masa gana
16: Tony Tuff, We want no war
17: Welcome to Lab 257
18: Junior Ainsworth, Thanks and praise
19: Prince Far I/The Dub Syndicate, A message
20: Sister Nancy, Only woman DJ with degree
21: Michigan & Smiley, Diseases 
22: Audley Rollens, Arabic / Be wise
23: Revolutionaries, 2 bad bull inna dub
24: Congos, Children crying

No comments:

Post a Comment