The antiquary of Stagfoot Lane, Dubpod #55 (Sept 2026)
Brought to you in conjunction with the Metropolitan Police, those famous reggae-lovers who always have dub playing in their speeding patrol cars hurtling through the streets of Hackney as they endanger everyone in their path, for this edition of the three-monthly dubpod I am no longer Niluccion on noise. I'm ... the antiquary of Stagfoot Lane.
1: Mikey Dread, African anthem
2: The Blazing Fire, step out of Babylon version
3: Trammie & Marquis, I.M.F. version
4: Chantalls, True born African version
5: Heptones, Black man’s memory version
6: John Holt, Tribal war
7: The antiquary of Stagfoot Lane
8: Leroy Smart, Wreck up my life version
9: Patrick Andy, Sister Gene dub
10: Junior Delgado, Famine version
11: Jimmy Riley, Gunman of JA version (dubplate mix)
12: Johnny Clarke, Roots, natty roots, natty congo version
13: Ebo Taylor & Uhuru-Yenzu, Victory
14: Rupert Grant, Mount Zion version
15: Tappa Zukie & His Brethren, Broad back skank
16: Lynn Tait & The Jets, The loop
17: Joy White, Tribulation version
18: I-Roy, Sky juice & festival dumpling version
19: Tayo Meets Acid Rockers Uptown, Bloodline version
20: Prince Alla, Lone wolf version
21: Reggae George, Tradition dub
Comments
Post a Comment