About Me

My photo
Give me music and give me noise....

Saturday, 3 August 2013

Sorry for the Crass-posting ...

Don't get angry, don't get cross .... just posting the Heartfield/Hamilton-esque wonder that is the cover of Crass's lovely Stations LP.


Yeah, it's a really nice piece of work from Gee Vaucher. Eat your hearts out you major-label punk bands with your crappy posed shots of moody group members.

Anyway sorry for the Crass-posting! And if you'd like to get off this mailing - you can't! You can't unsubscribe, you fucker! You cunt, you fucking tool of the establishment. Listen, there ain't no unsubscribe button in this world, no! They've fucking got you. With their mailing lists, their pop-ups too. No unsubscribe, no unsubscribe. There's no unsubscribe, no unsubscribe. But don't listen to what they say. They ain't got me. They ain't got me ....

Er, sorry! Came over all Steve Ignorant there for a moment ... 








No comments:

Post a Comment